Draft Enforceable Documents
Distance Learning Module
Fire Safety Managers, Officers, Auditors and Inspectors.
To enable delegates to draft statutory enforceable documents for purposes of fire safety regulation.
Core topic areas
- Legislation, offences and notices
- Identifying offences and responsible person
- Requirements: drafting statutory enforceable documents
- Drafting statutory enforceable documents
Core reference documents
- Regulatory Reform (Fire safety) Order 2005
- BIS: Regulators’ Code
- HSE: Enforcement Management Model
- CFOA: Enforcers’ Guidance
- CFOA: Article 31 Prohibition / Restriction Notices
Assessment of course work is to NOS.
Qualification and NOS
This course includes the assessment criteria for NOS:
This NOS is from qualification: Level 4 Diploma in Fire Safety (Fire Inspectors): details
Dates and prices
|Duration||Distance learning module|
|Dates on request|
|Delegate cost||£120 + VAT|
|Location||Work based learning|
Delegates must have completed the Level 4 Certificate in Fire Safety or equivalent.
Pre course module
Provision of reference material, course workbook and mentoring.
Delegates must complete workbooks within 2 months of receiving the documents.