Vacancy: Administration Assistant
Location: Evesham, Worcestershire
Salary: up to £10.50 per hour
Hours: Monday – Friday, 30-37 hours by agreement
Are you interested in helping to drive a thriving company forward? A company which prides itself on developing members of its team? A vacancy has arisen in the administration department of a leading training provider. Please do not apply unless you possess the following:
- A desire and commitment to make a significant contribution in a sector concerned with fire safety and fire risk assessment
- A keen interest in educational and vocational development
- A talent for developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Accuracy and acute attention to detail; high levels of concentration and a flair for organisation
- A willingness to learn and be a team player
- Energy and enthusiasm
Make no mistake: This is a proper, challenging job which will take the right candidate places. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Communicating and liaising with customers, suppliers and staff; general office duties, e.g. dealing with post, greeting clients, filing, answering telephone, taking messages, updating database, ordering supplies, managing diaries, etc.
- Administer courses from the pre-course stage through to completion and post-course. This will include dealing with matters such as booking forms; nominal role; joining instructions; booking accommodation; confirming course resources. Preparing course material: printing course manuals, workbooks, exercises and reference documents, feedback forms and assessments etc.
- Administer database: Record keeping and processing delegates’ course work; such as receipting work; posting to assessors, sending work to course delegates, returning work and issue of certificates.
- Support the administration of assessments and qualifications including registration, record keeping, delegates’ portfolio submission, receipt, assessment, re-submission, return of work, issue of certificates and updating database.
Applicants must have Maths and English GCSEs and basic IT skills including Outlook. Please note that attention to details and accuracy in all recording and archiving is essential.
There is a possibility of an offer of apprenticeship training to the successful candidate, if appropriate. In this case, wages will be above Government guidelines for apprenticeships.
How to apply
Please email: email@example.com with your CV and a brief cover letter stating why you would like this role and how you meet its specification.
Starting date: July 2017